Junior Data Scientist
The Junior Data Scientist supports the Data Architect and Data Scientists with the design, development, automation, build out, analysis, application, and assessment of the predictive models for customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, validate, and troubleshoot predictive data science models using internal tools and metrics
- Perform stringent data checks to identify and address inconsistent data issues and leak variables
- Tailor customer models to each individual institution’s needs, processes, and goals
- Contribute creative feature engineering solutions for use in customer models
- Analyze output from automated tests to identify significant changes or issues in new customer data
- Build out necessary configuration files to deploy customer models in the Othot platform
- Communicate data science results and insights to other Othot team members and our customers
- Research data science modeling solutions using independent judgment for Othot to implement
- Collaborate in designing and improving the functionalities of internal tools and the Othot platform
- Automate or help automate as many manual data science activities as possible
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in mathematics, data science, computer science, engineering, or another technical field required.
*Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Minimum 1 year industry experience in solving machine learning and data science problems using Python required.
- Proficiency in libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn is a plus
- Capacity to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please visit here
Othot is an equal opportunity employer.