The Marketing Writer for Othot will be the primary creator of new marketing content to support integrated marketing communications plans. They will also support any public relations writing and editing needs as indicated by the VP of Marketing. They will report to the VP of Marketing but will be an integral part of the marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Manager of Content Strategy to research and write content for end-to-end, integrated marketing campaigns for awareness, demand generation and partner retention.
- Write and maintain web content with a focus on SEO.
- Write and update marketing content and sales tools such as brochures, presentations, and whitepapers.
- Conduct interviews, research, and writing for case studies and in-house research papers as needed.
- Become an active contributor to the blog focusing on SEO-related material.
- Customize marketing materials for a variety of target audience personas and sales teams (direct, and third-party partners).
- Proofreader for all external communications.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a related business or creative discipline (i.e. Marketing, Writing, Journalism or English)
- 7+ years of marketing/creative experience
- Must possess a keen attention to detail
- Must exhibit an advanced understanding of proper grammar, and the ability to accurately translate concepts to written format.
- Ability to work independently or under general direction
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines to provide the greatest benefit to the team
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office products
- Capable of adapting to various software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of writing experience
- Experience writing for higher education audience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CMS (WordPress and/or HubSpot), Google analytics, and social media
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
To apply, please visit here