Regional Sales Account Executive (AE)
The AE ensures profitable growth in sales through planning, execution, and company wins in five- and six-figure annual contract direct sales opportunities. The AE develops and positions customer value and is skilled at moving deals forward, through the full sales cycle to completion. The AE is located remotely and works from their home office and travels extensively to customer locations as permitted.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving assigned sales quota on a consistent basis
- Calling on and meeting with all key decision makers and influencers to create sales opportunities
- Engaging with prospects to develop and implement sales strategies through value-based solutions by analyzing business needs and delivering insight driven presentations
- Meeting/exceeding pipeline targets, including lead generation, flow and advancement through the various decision-making activities and ultimately leading to customer acquisition and sales
- Effectively managing territory and pipeline, keeping thorough records of customer interactions in CRM solution so that reporting can accurately reflect the state of our business, and providing quarterly sales projections on a weekly basis
- Engaging with prospective customers to position Othot through value-based solutions, business case definition, and ROI analysis. A strong reliance on S.P.I.N. Selling techniques
- Contributing to building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success
- Providing advisory services to help our customers maximize their use across our suite of products and to drive sales
- Collaborate extensively with both internal and external colleagues, industry experts, and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Degree in Sales and / or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota in enterprise class five and six-figure SaaS business software applications
- Experience in higher education is strongly preferred.
- Calm, albeit passionate and assertive, without being aggressive
- Incredibly self-motivated and innovative
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at the decision maker level with prospective customers
- Ability to engage buyers in directed conversation to build need and link value
- Exceptional communications skills, verbally and written. Simplifying the complex.
- Adept at building need and demonstrating how customers can derive value in their specific situation, which will drive sales
- Strong intellectual curiosity, always asking questions and seeking answers. Knowledge of S.P.I.N. Selling methodology extremely useful
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales environment
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment
- Experience developing & delivering presentations to customers to solve their business problem
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with SaaS solutions and product innovation
- Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail. Patient, yet tenacious
- Extensive travel required to customer and industry locations as industry travel opens up.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply here
Othot is an equal opportunity employer.