Sales Development Representative (SDR)
As an Inside Sales/Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for developing leads and answering inbound inquiries via form fill, phone calls, and content download. You will also facilitate meetings with prospects for sales qualification. Opportunities Othot pursues are five and six-figure annual contract value.
Duties & Responsibilities
Inbound Lead Development
- Engage with Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) via phone to qualify and set meetings for Account Executives (AEs – i.e., sales executives)
- Work with marketing and sales team to convert MQLs to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Manage MQL meeting schedules and completions
- Support development and improvement of internal assessments of MQLs
- Help support the application, tracking and reporting of SDR activities
- Manage productivity tools that assist the processing of MQL qualification and SQL generation
- Assist in planning and execution of, and immediate follow up for, major events including webinars and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Degree in Sales and / or Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years sales and marketing experience Inbound/outbound call experience with prospects is preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales and marketing experience or inbound/outbound call experience with prospects
- Experience in higher education is preferred
- Very Strong Communication Skills
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Willingness and confidence to engage prospects via 1:1 phone calls
- Experience working with a marketing automation and/or CRM platform or a willingness to learn to effectively track leads/MQLs
- Ability to work closely with AEs and marketing personnel in support of cross-functional and prospective customer communications
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals in a fast-paced sales environment
- Incredibly self-motivated and innovative
- Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail. Patient, yet tenacious.
- Strong interest in higher education and conversational about technology and/or machine learning/AI solutions
- Occasional travel to industry and company events as impact of COVID opens up
- Time Management Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Workflow Organization
- Self-guided Learning
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply here
Othot is an equal opportunity employer.