As part of the Product team, the Data Analyst works closely with others on the team, as well as our customers, to help democratize machine learning. This individual will be integrated into a team where they will work on challenging projects to develop new features on our platform, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product, data science, and data curation teams, to develop new product features
- Aggregate and perform statistical analysis on business data based on requests from project teams or senior leadership.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources or functional areas, ensures data accuracy and integrity, and updates data as needed.
- Interpret data to identify business trends, conduct root cause analysis of business problems, or suggest areas for process improvement.
- Perform feature engineering, variable identification, data assessment and collection, and technical troubleshooting during customer engagements
- Develop services to access, ingest, and transform third-party data sources
- Provide insights and automate data extraction using tools like Excel, Tableau, Python, and SQL
- Clean and organize large data sets using internal scripting tools
- Apply expertise to interpret raw data sets, conduct data analysis, and share results in an insightful manner
- Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, business administration and information systems or another relevant field required
- Advanced degree preferred
*Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Background or familiarity with statistics and business analytics
- Capacity to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Preferred, but not necessary: computer programming skills, specifically Python
To apply, please visit here
Othot is an equal opportunity employer.